Friday, April 3, 2009

Girls night out!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Today happened to be a great day for me! I started it out with going to institute with Matthew, which you all pretty much know I don't do the institute thing (usually) I guess I must like the guy or something.... =) I then went to Kami's house to watch Trynity take a nap, which ended up with both of us taking a nap. So much for the "watching" part of it.. Trynity was so cute! While it was a pain in the butt trying to get her to stay laying down and falling asleep she made up for it with this following incident.

Trynity: "What's that a picture of on your phone?"
Kendra: "It's the temple. Do you know what the temple is?"
Trynity: "Yeah, it's where Obama lives!"( I couldn't stop laughing!)
Kendra: "No. The temple is where Jesus lives."
Trynity: "And Obama too!"

I finally convinced her that Obama lives in the White House. That added to what was certainly a perfect day! I love my life! We then went to girls night out as a family, Watt's and Van Dykes are ONE family, let's not get confused here people. I took a couple pics of all of us:

Kami and I...we're sisters for the most part.
I have two moms, but not divorced parents... and I don't come from a polygamist family..It's just hard to explain! Most people don't get it...but it's ok because I get it, have it, and love it!

Sam is trying to get my sliver out with a fork!

No comments:

Post a Comment