Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A good ol' day in the life of ME!

I had been going through somewhat of a struggle with things lately, and today just happened to turn out to be a great day! I could smell it's greatness from the moment I opened my eyes this morning, and Gadget and I cuddled before getting up to get ready for the day. I love Gadget more than anything in the world! We are truly best friends who completely understand each other, and we communicate well! He howls everytime I get home in excitement and we talk to each other as I tell him I love him and he wimpers back and licks my chin! Even when I work out, he's my work out partner! Sometimes it gets difficult but I know he's only trying to help!



Today I got to go to Provo with Lib in tow to eat lunch for Nat's 23rd birthday that was really 4 days ago and we had a great time with each other and just getting to talk and catch up on things. We don't see each other that often, and during tough times it's really nice to have your girlfriends around! I sometimes feel like we're like the girls in the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.... all in all I love my girls and couldn't do without their love and support! We went to Chili's for lunch and then to Kohl's so Nat could return some items and lib and I found some shirts for 3 bucks! 3 bucks! It was a great steal! Lib and I have this inside joke about Zebra's and we found this pink shirt with a big Zebra on it and had to take a picture of it! We didn't buy them, because you all know that I rarely do the pink thing. But it was a fun shirt!




Rocky came up with his dogs Zoey and Gizmo on sunday and it was nice to have his company! Zoey can catch a frisbee in mid air and while I tried to get a picture of her doing so, I laughed more at the ones I got of Gadget trying to keep up with her. He'd bark at her as she ran off to retrieve the flying saucer as if he were screaming at her "Slow down Turbo! Where's the race?" It was funny to watch! Gadget loves it when his buddies come to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment