Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor the Devil says "OH CRAP! She's up!"
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Me and my Boy!!!
This pup of mine follows me around and evertime I sit, he sits on top of me! Today he tried to share a pillow with me while his butt rested on my shoulders. He's such a hog! Not only that, but we're so close, that he dares to pass wind before me. WHILE his butt is resting on my shoulder on the couch! Thanks bud! He also was trying to play with the 200 balloons dad and I pumped up yesterday! Then today, while I was eating breakfast he was playing in the bags of balloons and got stuck in one of the ties! He wasn't a happy camper!
So Sleepy!! Gadget waiting for me to go to bed. He can't sleep without me!
When he made it worse by getting it stuck around his neck! I kept telling him curiousity made the kittens but he insisted on digging himself into a bigger hole!
Too Cute! If we were ever to get a dog, and we won't we could go for a "Gadget"!
ReplyDelete