I went to hobby lobby today with Ariann, and for some reason that store just makes me want to mess it up! It's something that's being released from the vents, because everytime we go there we just want to screw with things! Like kick ribbon down the aisle, or break all the sugar decorations that they make for cakes...because those things are nasty! So we're making our way down the Easter aisle, and Ariann see's those marshmallow peanuts only in Easter colors and says "Oh marshmallow penis's...oh I mean peanuts" of course by the time she corrected herself I was leaning against the shelves holding myself up so that I wouldn't fall to the ground with laughter! This made me think of how much fun I have with Ariann and all the awesome laughs, and inside jokes we have!
This made me think of all the great friends I have! I consider almost everyone a best friend because I hold them all very close to my heart! Addie and I are really really close, so close we share half a brain! I have been thinking of her a lot lately especially because she made a giant leap in the right direction and I am so so so proud of her and all that she has accomplished! I start to really get teary eyed when I talk about her so on to the next friend I'm really greatful for! NATALIE! I love love love Natalie! She is such an amazing friend and I love that she's always blunt honest with me and others! And I also love her blonde moments! They make the best quotes!
KarLee! She and I have been best friends since we were about...well born actually! We have the worlds best childhood memories! I am saddened a little to know that our kids will likely never have what Kar and I share. We are sisters, and we'll die that way! I am so thankful for the huge example she has set for me! She has let me lean on her and her testimony when I was weak and my tesitmony a little uneasy. I love her so much and am so thankful!
Let's not forget the Butte's! Tracer, Deb, Kami and Kay's..(I said Kay's not Case!) This family has always been there for me especially with my dad being gone the times that he has! Dance was so fun with Kami and she always made me laugh! I think we got in a lot of trouble laughing during ballet! Even though Christmas is over, I still listen to Deb's amazing CD! Have you seen her picture? She's stunning! Tracer has always been like another dad! And I am forever in debt to him for paying Sam to get her to shut off! Thank you so much Butte's for always being there! I love you guys!
"Best friends are the siblings God forgot to give us"-Anonymous
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You forgot to mention your sister in law but that's ok, I forgive you.
ReplyDeleteha ha! OH! and my awesome sister's in Law..I can't mention you without mentioning the other. I feel like one of those mom's who has to tell her kids she loves them all equally even though we all know that's not true!
ReplyDeleteWe love love love you !!!!! You are the best and Tracer will stick up for you no matter what ;)
ReplyDelete