Thursday, July 9, 2009

Amy pee'd her pants and other fun memories

So it's second grade about mid morning in Mrs. Calls second grade class. KarLee and Libby and I happened to be in the same class. Meaning there was a lot of mischief between the three of us. I'm sure Mrs. Call was wondering why she decided to be a teacher that year. A young girl by the name of Amy sat silently in her seat just staring straight at the chalk board at the front of the class room. Mrs. Call had just "called" out (ha ha, Call called) to the class to line up to get ready to head to the cafeteria for lunch. Amy still sat still in her chair. We noticed as we all passed that there was a round extremely wet spot underneath Amy's chair. No wonder she wasnt' getting up. Amy had pee'd her pants and it was Libby's goal to let the whole world know(gotta love lib)! As Amy stood her ground saying she spilled water, Libby ever so kindly gets on all fours and take a big whif of the saturated carpet. "IT'S PEE!!!!!" she cries at the top of her lungs! "Amy pee'd her pants! Amy pee'd her pants!!" I'm pretty sure Amy started crying and still continued to make a claim of spilling water. I also think Mrs. Call got after libby and libby's response was something to the effect of children in second grade shouldn't be pee'ing their pants....



I tell this story because I was thinking about all the fun times KarLee, Libby and I have shared through all the 20 years that we have known each other! We all got to spend a couple hours together the other day and it was continuous laughter! We don't all three get together too often and when we do it's some of the greatest times of my life! It's been fun to see how each of us have grown since our childhood. From having season passes to Wild Waters, stealing runts from the teacher, sluffing classes in high school, breaking my arm at KarLee's grandma's and falling off of swingsets, to crying together, yelling at each other, fights that maybe last an hour, and watching each other having to grow up, go through hard times, and being together through the happiest times. We'll be the 3 amigos forever! I can't wait to have Kar and Lib in the temple with me as I am sealed to my greatest and best friend of my life Matthew! I couldn't be more blessed with the people in my life! Thanks to all of you for all the great times, love and support! Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kendra! It's me, Aimee. I just wanted to write and say congratulations. I have been wanting to talk to you and the number I had for your cell was not yours anymore. We should get together and catch up! My number is 644-9317.

    Aimee

    ReplyDelete