Monday, May 11, 2009

Trynity and Me

Well, I started watching Trynity during the days last week and so far it has been quite fun! Matthew was there everyday as well and Tryn loves him! Tryn is now Matthew's second girlfriend. She's trying to steal my thunder! And I think she may be succeeding! The three of us have a blast together and Matthew thinks she's just the cutest little girl ever! She somehow loses her sassy pants when he arrives..go figure. While I have her during the day we have enjoyed many things like going to the duck pond to feed the ducks, riding her bike around the block as I walk, etc. Kathy is also there to watch baby boy Jet for Zak and Brynn which I love as well! Togther Kathy and I have Jet, Trynity, and two baby bulldog pups. It makes for a crazy day! I love spending time with them everyday. I sleep over and I sleep in Tryn's room next to her and she usually wakes me up at 6a.m by saying "Hand me the remote. I want to watch cartoons". Then she'll get up for a minute and come back and say to me "Ken! Get up! Everyone is up! It's time to get up!" I of course roll over to one side and ignore her until I absolutely have to get up.
Friday was our day at the duck pond! Boy did she love that! The geese that were taller than she was were up in her face because she didn't want to throw the pieces of bread, she wanted them to eat out of her hand. Not good! I had to grab her and briskly walk away with her as she yells out "Geese come on! We're going over here! Follow us!" She also loved the view of the baby geese and but managed to get a little too close to the babies as the mom was right there. And we take another brisk walk...Yet, she still remains fearless!

She also loves to use my camera and when Matt and I were downstairs watching TV with her one night she brings the camera down points it in our direction and says to us "snuggle buggle!" followed by "Now kiss"... Did I mention she asked me how babies get in tummies? That's not awkward at all....


BEST BUDS!
The marks on their faces is from the quarter joke. Where you trace a quarter with pencil and the person rolls it down their face.... I did it to her, she did it to Matthew

"SNUGGLE BUGGLE!!"
Also, my best friend Natalie and her husband moved back up to Layton from Orem! So excited to have them back up! I missed Nat a ton! It's nice to have her close! Matt and I joined Nat and Case on Saturday night for some Red Mango! Delicious! We had fun being around each other so hopefully we will be able to do it more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment