Ever seen those bingo dabbers? They look like a plump, giant marker with a 1/2 inch flat top that is used to dab bingo squares. Well, Addie of course happened to have one of these lame inventions, as if smarties weren't a "smarter" idea...then you can eat at the same time... Addie probably wouldn't have a dabber if it wasn't one of the better prizes out of the lame duck prizes that were there in a heap to pick from(we work for the Government, it was expected). I had started working on Addie's team in March of 2007. We hadn't really talked much until a couple months later when Addie, being stricken with ADD just couldn't keep her bingo marker to herself! While playing an intense round of blackout bingo, Addie decides it is in her best interest to dab my arms with the stupid dabber! The audacity! Now, Addie loves pink...I do not do pink! And that sucker was so hard to wash off! I believe it took like a week to fade away completely! Of course I didn't have the luxury of having up to date weapons such as dabbers to defend myself in such a horrendous war, so there wasn't much I could do about it! I was defeated..this is how Addie took me hostage!
Needless to say that I couldn't live without her now! According to her husband, she and I share half a brain so I really need my other half of my half brain.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment